If you are getting this message that "Your account has been suspended" while trying to login on Masmic, then it means that you cannot access your Masmic account anymore.
Why my account was suspended?
- You have done collusive/dishonest voting by either making multiple profiles or purposefully voted answers of some particular user only.
- Your content (answers/comments) were repeatedly reported on the grounds of
- Harassment: Contains derogatory remarks towards a person or group
- Spam: Contains irrelevant link/message for advertising purpose, phishing etc.
- Plagiarism: Contains duplicate content without attribution.
- Factually Incorrect: Contains misinformation/wrong information.
- Irrelevant: Contains irrelevant/inappropriate information to the question asked.
What to do after the account suspension?
- Fairness and meritocracy are one of the key pillars on which Masmic has been built. This is why we take a tough stand on dishonest and collusive behavior. Unless there is some genuine reason or a misunderstanding, we don't revoke the account suspension.
- So you would have to create a fresh account with a different email address.
- Taking learning from the past suspension, focus on the positive contribution by writing/voting good and valuable answers.