Release Date: 1st May, 2019
Google Contacts Import
Sending invitations has been made more easier now with the release of Google Contacts Import. Now, you can import your google contacts in your masmic account and easily send a mail invitation to your friends/colleagues. No more searching or asking for your friend's email. In a matter of few clicks, you can send out bulk invitations to everyone you want to see on Masmic and thus, increase your referral earnings.
How to use Google Import
- Login to your Masmic account and in the menu options, click on "Invite and Earn".
- Now in the top section "Invite people you know", click on the "G Import" button.
- Clicking on "G Import" button will open the "Sign in with Google" page. Choose the google account, you want to import from and complete the login process.
- Once you successfully sign in, a google authorization page will open. Click on "Allow" to proceed further.
- You then will be taken back to Masmic and a pop-up will be shown with all the contacts which have been imported from Google. You can now choose which contacts you would want to invite or you can also "Select All". Once, you are done with the selection, click on "Send Invitation" button to send out the invites.
- You can see the imported contacts by clicking on the "Contacts" button. You can send out further invites to the people you haven't invited yet.
- You can import contacts from multiple Google Accounts in your masmic account. Once you have imported from a Google account, you can again click on the "G Import" button and choose another Google Account to import from.
- You can also reimport from a Google Account. Any new contacts added after your previous import will imported.
- Check out your referred users and earning details in the referral summary option.
- More details will be added here soon.
Find us on