There are 3 reward streams for users on Masmic:
By sharing useful/interesting knowledge
- 75% of bounty amount is allocated to answer contributors. Individual reward amounts depend on "number of rewards" fixed by bounty giver and user votes garnered.
- For e.g., let's say there's a bounty with $2 total amount and number of rewards are 5. This means that once bounty duration completes, only 5 top answers will be eligible for rewards. However, this doesn't mean that all those 5 rewards will be equal. It is a factor of community/user votes garnered.
- To learn more, please visit the article Answer Rewards.
By voting answers
- 15% of bounty amount is allocated to answer up-voters. But only those up-voters will be rewarded who have voted for rewarded answer.
- Taking the above case, only voters of the top 5 answers will get rewarded. And the voting reward amount will also be a factor of the rank of voted answer.
- To learn more, please visit the article Voting Rewards.
- You will earn 5% of your referred user earnings on any future bounties.
- Everytime, for a lifetime! So, referrers are incentivized only when good referred users are brought to Masmic.
Find us on